Speak with an expert in 60 seconds - no wait!Call us free at 1800-607-1314
TYREX®-2 Amino acid-modified medical food
- Phenylalanine- and tyrosine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- Approximately 30% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
Nutrition support of children and adults with tyrosinemia types I, II, and III. Use under medical supervision.
- Give only to children and adults with proven tyrosinemia types I, II, or III who are under medical supervision. Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet phenylalanine, tyrosine and water requirements.
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not heat or use in cooking.
- Not for IV use.
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Leucine, L-Proline, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Alanine, Glycine, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride. Less than 2% of the Following: L-Asparagine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Silicon Dioxide, DATEM, L-Histidine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Methionine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Aspartic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Choline Chloride, M-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin