Speak with an expert in 60 seconds - no wait!Call us free at 1800-607-1314
Similac Special Care 24Similac
- Lutein","a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk","has been shown to help support eye health in the preterm infant
- Calcium: phosphorus content and ratio (1.8:1) supports intrauterine accretion rates.
A 24 Cal/fl oz iron-fortified feeding for growing, low-birth-weight infants and premature infants. Use under medical supervision.
- Very-low-birthweight infants are particularly susceptible to gastrointestinal complications; therefore, feeding should be initiated cautiously.
- Tolerance to enteral feedings should be confirmed by initially offering small volumes of formula followed by cautious progression to higher caloric feedings.
- Spitting up, abdominal distension, abnormal stools or stool patterns, excessive gastric residuals, or other signs of intestinal dysfunction have been associated with enteral feeding before the intestinal tract is ready to accommodate the regimen. At first signs of these problems, enteral feeding should be slowed or discontinued.
- Not intended for feeding low-birth-weight infants after they reach a weight of 3600 g (approximately 8 lb) or as directed by a physician.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Water, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Medium chain Triglycerides, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Magnesium Chloride, m-Inositol, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Niacinamide, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, and Nucleotides (Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate).
Contains milk and soy ingredients.