Speak with an expert in 60 seconds - no wait!Call us free at 1800-607-1314
Similac PM 60 / 40 Low IronSimilac
- Calcium-to-phosphorus ratio and content designed to manage serum calcium disorders—both hypercalcemia and hypocalcemia due to hyperphosphatemia.
- Kosher made with dairy ingredients.
A 20 Cal/fl oz formula for infants who would benefit from lowered mineral intake, including those with impaired renal function. Use under medical supervision.
- Additional iron should be supplied from other sources.
- In conditions where the infant is losing abnormal quantities of one or more electrolytes, it may be necessary to supply electrolytes from sources other than the formula.
- It may be necessary to supply low-birth-weight infants weighing less than 1500 g at birth additional calcium, phosphorus, and sodium during periods of rapid growth.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Not for IV use.
- Not for infants with galactosemia.
Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate. Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, m-Inositol, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, and Potassium Hydroxide