Speak with an expert in 60 seconds - no wait!Call us free at 1800-607-1314
KETONEX-2 Amino acid-modified medical food
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults
- Branched-chain amino acid-free to allow greater intake of intact protein
Nutrition support of children and adults with maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) or beta-ketothiolase deficiency.
• Not intended as a sole source of nutrition
• Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet isoleucine, leucine, valine and water requirements
• Not for infants under 1 year of age
• Do not heat or use in cooking.
Use under medical supervision.
Corn Syrup Solids, L-Alanine, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Proline, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Arginine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Glutamine, Glycine, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine. Less than 2% of the Following: L-Serine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Asparagine, L-Threonine, Silicon Dioxide, DATEM, L-Histidine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Methionine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Aspartic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, M-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.