Speak with an expert in 60 seconds - no wait!Call us free at 1800-607-1314
GLUTAREX-2 Amino acid-modified medical food
- Lysine- and tryptophan-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- Approximately 30% of energy as fat to help supply essential fatty acids.
GLUTAREX®-2 Amino acid-modified medical food, Nutrition support of children and adults with glutaric aciduria type I. Use under medical supervision.
- Give only to children and adults with proven glutaric aciduria type I who are under medical supervision. Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet lysine, tryptophan and water requirements.
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not heat or use in cooking.
- Not for IV use.
Corn Syrup Solids, L-Glutamic Acid, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Soy Oil, L-Leucine, L-Proline, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine, L-Valine, L-Alanine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Isoleucine, Glycine, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine. Less than 2% of: L-Phenylalanine, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Silicon Dioxide, Modified Corn Starch, L-Histidine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, L-Methionine, C. Cohnii Oil, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.