|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Material||Polyethylene / Rayon / Cellulose|
|Size dimensions||15 X 18 Inch|
EXU-DRY Male Super Absorbent Dressing Slit Disc
· Exu-Dry is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers
· Outer Layer - High density polyethylene, Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend, Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene, Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene
· Non-adherent to the wound, EXU-DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes
· EXU DRY's anti-shear Layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue
· Highly absorbent, EXU DRY helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue
· EXU DRY wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes
· Because EXU DRY is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds
· Compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams
· Medium absorbency
EXU-DRY Dressings are indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial- to full-thickness wounds including ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions and burns (first and second degree).
EXU-DRY dressings are designed to minimize adherence and provide more comfort during and between dressing changes. The multi-layer, sealed construction results in a one piece, highly absorbent, anti-shear dressing that eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, EXU-DRY will not disturb new granulation tissue.